About This Project
Project Name: State Company For Oil Projects “SCOP” project
Date: July 2017
Cargo Details: Centrifugal Pump, Main Pump, Booster Pump, Pumping System. Within (10) Cont.
- 7x40’ FR: OOG.
11.90 x 355 x 325 / 8.40 x 3 10 x 317 / 8.40 x 310 x 317 /11.10 x 255 x 3 55 9.32 x235 x 255 /11.20 x 310 x 317/11.20 x 310 x 317.
- 2x40’ BX
Pickup Location: Umm Qaser Port, Iraq.
Offloading Location: Ministry of Oil /State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP) at Al-Latifiya, Baghdad
Short Description: • We have been awarded this project as a sub-contractor by one of our important clients who obtained it directly as a main contractor from State Company for Oil Projects “SCOP”.
- Our scope of work was specified starting from Umm Qaser port in Iraq, by cargo handling & clearance then transportation for delivery and cargo unloading at final destination.
- The shipment arrived to U.Q port in three lots for three stages
- 1x40’HC + 7X40’FR + 2x40 BX. all were meant to complete a plant in the same project.
- For safety purposes we have applied a low profile escort and persistent follow up from port to final destination, at the same time and on a parallel level we have arranged the needed tools, equipments, vehicles and required crane supported by needed forklifts & skilled labors.
- To maintain applying professional standards in using proper tools, equipments and vehicles in the course of this job; our working team was available in all stages to supervise loading at U.Q. port, escorting the trucks from port to site, and during unloading the cargo at the final destination.
- Delivery has been completed on 20th. Of July 2017.